The make me! competition is a key event of the Lodz Design Festival. Held since the second edition of the Festival, it is now one of the major international competitions for young generation of designers. The competition is addressed to designers, makers, students and graduates, especially from art and design disciplines. To all those that are impulsively triggered to design when noticing a need or problem.
In this year's edition of the make me! contest a prize pool in the amount of PLN 65,000 (~approx.15,600 EUR) is waiting!
Main Prize: 50,000 PLN Paradyż Award funded by the Festival Patron Ceramika Paradyż (~approx. 11.500 EUR);
Special award: 10,000 PLN (~approx. 2.320 EUR);
Special award: 5,000 PLN (~approx. 1.200 EUR)
- make me! note press DOWNLOAD
- logo make me! DOWNLOAD
- video about make me! CLICK
- contest website www.makeme.lodzdesign.com
- projects qualified for the make me! 2019 exhibition HERE
- Łódź Design Festival 2018 photos HERE
- interview with Małgosia Załuska HERE
- interview with Ewa Dulcet and Martyna Świerczyńska HERE
- make me! references HERE