Dates & opening hours: 16th - 19th September 2021, 10:00 am - 20:00 pm (last entrance 7:30 pm)
Adress: Art_Inkubator at Fabryka Sztuki, ks. bp. Wincentego Tymienieckiego 3, Lodz
The project is an original and unique in Poland proposal of a holistic approach to learning reading and writing for preschool children, derived from a cognitive and constructivist concept of the child and the learning process.
Thoughtfully designed The well thought out didactic sequence around WORD - IMAGE - MOVEMENT and the developmental support create an opportunity for meaningful learning that triggers: cognitive enthusiasm, narrative thinking, tacit knowledge, emotionality and valuing, and humorous interpretations.
- Increases interest in reading, writing, and communication;
- Reduces the threat of functional and real-world illiteracy;
- Minimizes the effects of "digital dementia" among children;
- Enhances children's cognitive processes as a result of: experiential and questioning learning, model examples, elaboration, visualization, generation, analogies, contrasted cases, interest building, imaginative play, self-efficacy enhancement, excitement;
- Releases stereotypes in thinking about literacy learning;
- Popularizes scientific achievements in implementation activities (know-how in the form of training, offer of implementation materials, patented authoring cultural tools);
- Popularizes innovative solutions in learning in both educational and artistic areas.
The recipients are pre-school (3-6 years old) and early school (6-7 years old) children, pre-school and early school education teachers, educators and pedagogues working with children in the above mentioned age groups, who can use the proposed solutions in their professional work. The recipients are also parents, grandparents, guardians of children who are aware that learning is not about fear and compulsion, but about spontaneous, joyful exploration of the world. That learning is important for the child's dexterity and motivation, which can be stimulated by appealing to the child's involvement and enthusiasm resulting from pleasure and joy.
artistic picture book - Monika Wiśniewska - Kin, Marta Ignerska;
educational rugs - Marta Ignerska;
construction blocks for learning to read - Monika Wiśniewska-Kin;
sets of implementation aids in the form of games and activities - Weronika Kisiel